Stupidity

Speak your mind! This is the off-topic forum.
JHGNate
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby JHGNate » 2005.03.21 9:13 am

Stupidity is the building block of the universe.
Ask not what your forum can do for you; ask what you can do for your forum.

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2005.03.21 2:13 pm

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2005.03.24 2:03 am

Meh, sometimes theres nothing to do but join them. It's impossible to try to beat it. Although fighting it can get rather interesting.

tigers_free
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy

Postby tigers_free » 2005.05.31 12:23 am

Irony of this thread, is that not ONE single person,that responded, thinks they fit into the "stupid "category. Quite the conundrum.
Zhivyje Pozavidujut Mertvym !-Dostojevskij

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby melon » 2005.07.29 4:52 pm

i believe i have brought this subject up once before.
enlight of the fact that ppl are stupid, ppl are just stupid. did you ever wonder what makes ppl tick? i do all the time. and when i come to a conclusion, i am dumbstruck. i have friends, this is know. or do i? i have always thought that being nice and showing respect toward all, will get me through life w/o the snags of social disappointment. well, this theory is wrong. i have yet to understand the rules that bond all to it. the fact that many honest, interesting ppl are left behind in the foot holes of the ignorant, astounds me. why are the "facts of life" the facts of life? this is something that bothers the crap out of me. stupid ppl take note, STOP BEING STUPID! and grow up once and awhile. thank you.
stupid ppl are the ground base of everything. for example, a well fimiliar lawsuit between some woman and mcdonalds about hot coffee. you cannot tell me that she did not know that coffee comes hot? that is just pathetic.
figuring out ways to how the world might end
hey, a cool website! heck yes!

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2005.07.30 12:22 pm

Oh man, don't even get me started on that. 50% of America's stupidity shows up in our courtrooms. McDonalds vs. those two fat chicks from NY is another good example...two women ate McD's EVERYDAY thinking it was good for them? Yeah, I was a smoker for 6 years because I thought it increased lung capacity. So they sue saying McD's advertised that their food is healthy and slimming. Right.

I hate to say it, but the very freedoms we're given leave room for the incredible amounts of stupidity that inhabit our country. I'm not saying I don't enjoy freedom, but you give people an inch and they'll want a mile.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2005.07.31 10:04 pm

Liberalism is the practice of labeling and subsequently demonizing freedom until there is little left that John Q. Public can do or say without fear of legal retaliation. The safety factor behind McD's lawsuits, PC speech, equal opportunity employment (don't get me started)... Lots of seemingly good things that just suck the life out of this country. :P
I do what I can.

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby melon » 2005.08.01 4:19 pm

COMMY!!! :smt076

i love macrathyism!
figuring out ways to how the world might end

hey, a cool website! heck yes!

Return to “Ramblings, Rants and Ravings”