Back 2 Skool

Speak your mind! This is the off-topic forum.
Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Back 2 Skool

Postby Red » 2005.09.12 12:29 pm

Well, colleges have restarted nation-wide. People moved back into dorms/apartments/houses and resumed the usual homework slash partying lifestyle. I'm already busier than usual with my current classes which ironically aren't really computer-based this semester. That sucks for me in a way because it does mean much more reading and things that don't interest me, like accounting. But it's required nonetheless. I've actually gotten my life into more ship-shape over the past few months...learned to get along much better with my roommate, cigarette-free for over five months now, and I've even been working out consistently for the past 3 1/2 months. It feels nice to be home at Stout again. While I didn't miss the public bathrooms and showers, I did miss the place and the people. This year for Stout is also interesting as admissions screwed up and let way too many people in this semester. End result? I'm outrageously outnumbered by Freshmen girls. I'm shy as can be when it comes to the opposite sex, so that's irrelovant anyway, but the additional eye candy is pleasant, nonetheless.

How's the start of the semester going for everyone else?
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jordan
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby Jordan » 2005.09.25 10:46 am

well hmmm i go to horiocn their that says it all

tennisballs
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby tennisballs » 2005.10.04 1:35 pm

go cow pie. everyone else hates it but I lve pretty much bill free which means more money on the weekends for beer. Working two jobs kind of imposes on this habit but I'll take care of that once I start getting fantastic grades otherwise my parents will kick my ass.
You mean I dont have to drink the entire bottle of liquor to nite?I didn't know I could save it

JHGNate
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby JHGNate » 2005.11.03 10:48 pm

Im 2kool4skool
Ask not what your forum can do for you; ask what you can do for your forum.

Return to “Ramblings, Rants and Ravings”