How's life treating you?

Speak your mind! This is the off-topic forum.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

How's life treating you?

Postby Jeff » 2004.09.21 5:50 pm

Remember the "How's your summer?" thread? This is the follow-up. How's life now that autumn is upon us?
Last edited by Jeff on 2004.09.22 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do what I can.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2004.09.21 8:33 pm

Its been going smoothly. Everything seems more desirable now. I also have some cash money coming in so I have been slowly ordering random computer parts to finish my "1337 machine." I've now got things to worry about that I wasn't used to through this last summer. Like showering and actually having to change clothes everyday :) (kidding of course). I've actually got more sleep which is good and I've finally got some motivation to actually do stuff.

Schools a lot more fun then I expected. I really don't care what other people think as much like I did in Freshman/Sophmore year. I guess that makes me more tolerable to be around and makes me seem layed back. Ha, I also got the most votes for the "Best Male Hair" award, so far. The polls are in this Friday. Ahh yes, High Schoolers juvenile ways.. (best hair award, :emot21:)

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.09.21 8:45 pm

I wasn't best anything. Fuck you, MHS.
I do what I can.

tigers_free
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy

Postby tigers_free » 2004.09.21 10:34 pm

Nothing new here....Two of my lovely children are back in school (ALL DAY!!!) which means I have control of the tv again, Yes, I have every episode of spongebob memorized. I don't think I will be voting this year as I'm almost certain what the outcome will be. Bush and Kerry both have the skull and bones doctrine engraved into their beliefs,either way we are screwed...IMPERIALISM!!!NEW WORLD ORDER!!! Even our road signs have secret military codes on them. They are the reflective white stickers on the back of signs called TACMARS. They give information to the goverment on what to do if we fall under attack. Little maps on where to stuff the bodies during a bio/chem attack.....Hmmmmm what else have I been doing??? I also got bored and did my own version of crank yankers. There is a guy out there who thinks he is a secret agent. Agent Eel is what we call him :lol: I have him convinced that there are lizard people living underneath lake winnebago and they shot at me while I was scuba diving, trying to stop them from crossing over from lake michigan to winnebago. I told him my dna has been altered and I now hiss at him on the phone. :lol: OHHHHH and ETA.....Did anyone get a ipod yet???? hehehehe

DaGiNoBinO
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy

Postby DaGiNoBinO » 2005.03.03 7:10 pm

Man, oh man, lookie here. This is an old thread, I haven't been here in a while, guess it's time for me to post. And I can talk about anything in here, can't I?

Well, it's almost Spring now, actually, and life is treating me fairly well. There are some things I don't like, but I consider myself to be spoiled. ::Sigh:: I'm getting very sick of school, I want it to be over. That's the best part of 3rd quarter, it's always the worst. And I bet my GPA will be the lowest this quarter (I had 3.75 the first 2, Booya.)

I recently found out who my favorite actor is. It'd have to be Kevin Spacey. He's simply amazing.I have to rent more of his movies. I got the Blockbuster Online thing, up to 3 rentals anytime and 2 free in-store rental coupons a month. Sounds like a pretty good deal, eh? So, anyway, I wanted to see The Life of David Gale for the longest time, and I finally got around to renting it, and it's a great movie. I've liked Kevin Spacey before I saw the movie (actually, when I saw K-PAX, which was a bad movie, but a good book.)

And, uhm, yeah, what else can I talk about? I'm sure you guys don't want to read about all this stuff.

Oh, yeah! At school, TV Production class, I'm working on fimling this short film thingymajig that I wrote, and I was gonna enter it into this film festiva, tool, but it's too long. The maximum was 10 minutes, and mine is turning out to be like 20-30 minutes. I've only filmed one scene and my actors' schedules suck. It's crap, I tell you. Crap. Pure crap. So, instead of turning that in, I decided to work on something else. I'm filming a Street Smarts-like game show and I'm going to get people from my class to be contestants. I've already asked "random" people the trivia questions. Hehe.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get the video from my camcorder onto my computer. The camcorder came with a disk that installed a driver, and it said I could use a USB to hook it up, but it didn't work. I talked to some people and apparently, I need to use a firewire, so I ordered one off Amazon for about $6 and it should be coming soon. Can't wait to get it.

And Jeff, sorry, I lied. How long ago did I say I'd send in a tape to the website? :oops:
I never got around to it and I've decided that the tape is too much crap to even work on.

So, yeah, this is how my life is right now. It doesn't exactly sum up everything, but, whatever. I had fun.
-DaGiNoBinO

JHGNate
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby JHGNate » 2005.03.03 7:49 pm

Too bad Kage didn't win best hair, I didn't win anything either. I got a few votes for best male legs though :)
Ask not what your forum can do for you; ask what you can do for your forum.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2005.03.03 10:32 pm

Oh man, I forgot about that.

Right now life is... slow.. but going by too fast. If anyone knows what that means.

Return to “Ramblings, Rants and Ravings”