Proper Drunk Behavior 101

Speak your mind! This is the off-topic forum.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

Proper Drunk Behavior 101

Postby Jeff » 2004.09.24 1:12 pm

...should be offered as a course up here. Damn.

Someone(s) had a good time in my residence hall last night. They tore all sorts of stuff off the walls, popped out screens on the windows in the stairwells, and used Sharpies on most of the second, third, and fourth floor doors to express their feelings about the Packers, fags, and vaginas. To top it all off, someone peed their way up and down my hallway.

C'mon people. You obviously live here if you're doing this on a Thursday night. So what the fuck? Why would you piss in your own hall? Why would you make all of your neighbors hate you? Why can't you just pee on the outside of the building and go scratch up a car like everyone else around here?

Some people just suck.
I do what I can.

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.09.25 1:31 am

I must agree. Although it is well-known that I can be a notorious drunk, even I can draw the line between acceptable and unacceptable behavior. What the hell is the point of proving to dozens how drunk you were one particular night by doing something so pointless? I don't understand it. You can point out to your friends in secret that you vandilized or sabotaged or whatever. Wow; your life must seem that much more complete now that you've proven to the world just how mindless your sense of accomplishment is. Fuckjacks. That's all I have to say. Even this drunk knows when it can be too much.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

JFM
Gaining Potential
Gaining Potential

Postby JFM » 2004.10.25 8:36 am

There is a reason for the phrase dont shit where u eat. Peeing in hallways sounds like a lot of fun but some people gotta learn some respect. Thats why the last time i partied i went outside and threw up under a pine tree and slept there. All and all it was a fun time and a good night before that incident. Lets just say i had a little too much brandy.
Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me mum, when your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?
~Hannibal Lecter

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Re: Proper Drunk Behavior 101

Postby Red » 2012.02.13 1:37 pm

My drunken behavior from the time of my last post in this topic up to now makes me a hypocrite.

At least none of that behavior involved pissing in mine or someone else's hallways...none that I remember anyway.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2012.02.13 6:33 pm

I can't seem to recall you ever doing anything terribly destructive or even disruptive while drunk. You tend to hit a wall and then quietly slink off into the night to find a cozy place to die.

Wanna talk hypocrisy? Behold the beast, still slumbering.
I do what I can.

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2012.02.13 7:43 pm

Come to think of it most times I did stupid drunk stuff was with you.

You've come a long way since your anti Drunk rant.

ONE OF US

Return to “Ramblings, Rants and Ravings”