Dave

Who are you? The creepy old men of the forum want to know.
DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Dave

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.03.06 8:39 pm

Greetings -

I am Dave.

I know Shelby Helmbrecht, in fact she is my 2nd cousin. She doesn't know this... so let's keep this on the hush hush.
I am her current boyfriend, but on the weekends I am only her butler. It's sad really...

I have also had a small conversation with Jeff, pertaining to the output formulas in keeping a small robot with hooks for feet, alive.

If there is something you would like to know about me, i'm probably searching for an answer.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.03.12 2:22 am

its not a matter of keeping the robot alive, but keeping it balanced. hooks dont make for good feet
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.03.19 5:06 am

Well the precise co-ordinates would have to be determined of two evenly distributed legs with non-rust metal hooks, possibly a copper substitute, for placement on a hardend surface. If there is a slight variation in weight or curvature to the force of gravity, the hooks will fail. Thus causing the robot to have a tendancy to fluster his arms in a manner not much unlike a wounded marmot. Subjecting him to more than a few milliseconds of these horrible conditions will no doubt cause a reaction of descending to the bellows of the hardened surface.

Return to “A/S/L?”