Clint

Who are you? The creepy old men of the forum want to know.
hippo
Gaining Potential
Gaining Potential

Clint

Postby hippo » 2003.11.19 12:07 am

back to intros.

hello my name is clint freund. i live on 508 Union St. Oskosh, WI. :( hey but its okay. i barely live there cause i live at the Arts+Communications building practicing stuff and studying. i live in an old house with erin, erin, jane, alex, sean, zach, and my favorite asian, gene(i'm not certain of his name though). we pretty much get along. the majority of people are in Model UN(MUNer's). when they through parties they tend to break stuff like the back porch railing, bathroom sink leg,etc. i live in an attic cause no one else wanted it. i usually retreat to that cacoon to listen to my much despised music.
i highly advise visiting me. if you want to meet me, email first. oh yeah, i'm a recording technologymajor, have a french/german heritage, brown eyes+hair, like the tuba,own two tortises, and a girlfriend named erin. :)
tata for now

oh yeah

thats a picture of me in my younger debonair self. i used to travel the great lands of siberia performing traditional russian poetry and music to masses near Kamchatka.

clint
"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."
Albert Einstein

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2003.12.01 1:53 pm

You are a truly amazing person I am a jealous boy.

Return to “A/S/L?”