Haley

Who are you? The creepy old men of the forum want to know.
haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Haley

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 9:34 pm

Hi everyone. My name's Haley (shocker I know). My friend told me about pointless tv last weekend so I decided to check it out. I live in Mukwonago, Wisconsin. It's a very very boring little town. Actually the most exciting thing in a bout 3 months happened today. There was a car accident a block from my house, some guy hit a tree. Yeah....this was an exciting night. I was just laughing afterwards because it took the police 3 hours to move the tree out of the road. Oh and about me, I listen to music all the time, mainly indie rock, I am 16, and I own the crappiest car in the state of Wisconsin.
Last edited by haley on 2004.05.12 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
DaGiNoBinO
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 24
Joined: 2004.05.12 4:50 pm
Location: Bowie, MD
Contact:

Re: Haley

Postby DaGiNoBinO » 2004.05.12 9:40 pm

haley wrote:Hi everyone. My name's Haley (shocker I know). My friend told me about pointless tv last weekend so I decided to check it out. I live in Mukwonago, Wisconsin. It's a very very boring little town. Actually the most exciting thing in a bout 3 months happened today. There was a car accident a block from my house, some guy hit a tree. Yeah....this was an exciting night. I was just laughing afterwards because it took the police 3 hours to move the tree out of the road.


Well hey, that's not funny... that just meets whoever was in the car got hurt more. Pssh. :cry:
-DaGiNoBinO

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Re: Haley

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 9:44 pm

DaGiNoBinO wrote:Well hey, that's not funny... that just meets whoever was in the car got hurt more. Pssh. :cry:


No he didn't get hurt that bad, I'm not that mean.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Jeff
Founder
Founder
Posts: 932
Joined: 2003.11.14 12:59 am
Location: Oshkosh
Contact:

Re: Haley

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.12 9:52 pm

haley wrote:I own the crappiest car in the state of Wisconsin.


Prove it :)

Petey and I have the monopoly.
I do what I can.

User avatar
Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing
Posts: 247
Joined: 2004.03.31 10:20 am
Location: Horicon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby Kage » 2004.05.12 9:54 pm

My car is the worst, believe it. I should try to get some "pictures" of my light blue, dull braked, escort. GO ME!

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Re: Haley

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:00 pm

jeff wrote:
haley wrote:I own the crappiest car in the state of Wisconsin.


Prove it :)

Petey and I have the monopoly.


I have to defend my title?!? *Gasp* ok here goes.

-I have a Dodge Plymouth Neon (right there I should win)
-The windshield wipers come off every time it rains no matter what the mechanics do
-The covering around the door is messed up (according to my sources) so everytime it rains or there's one tiny bit of moisture in the air, the whole floor of the car is one big puddle
-There is a hole in the bumper (not from me though)
- finally, I backed into a tree but I didn't have the right insurance to get it fixed so the whole left rear of my car is basically crumpled with a red electrical tape repair job

And I'm done!!
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing
Posts: 247
Joined: 2004.03.31 10:20 am
Location: Horicon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby Kage » 2004.05.12 10:01 pm

I love you Haley, you have a worse car then I do. :roll: Mine is just rusting and a needs a good brake job.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:06 pm

Kage wrote:I love you Haley, you have a worse car then I do. :roll: Mine is just rusting and a needs a good brake job.


Ha... crappy cars are cool though. They're a new trend, actually not so new, it's vintage, and vintage isin right?!?

Yeah I know, that was a sad attempt at me trying to fit in.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Jeff
Founder
Founder
Posts: 932
Joined: 2003.11.14 12:59 am
Location: Oshkosh
Contact:

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.12 10:06 pm

My 93 Ford Taurus' transmission suffers from Narcolepsy. I'll hit the gas, and it waits 2-3 seconds to shift into gear. That may not seem so bad, but you try revving your car in neutral, waiting 3 seconds and then slamming it into drive. Not good. My car lurches uncontrollably. I'm fun to watch.
I do what I can.

User avatar
Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing
Posts: 247
Joined: 2004.03.31 10:20 am
Location: Horicon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby Kage » 2004.05.12 10:08 pm

Lol. My friend does that purposely claiming "I hate the car anyways" My car sounds like its going 50 when you are accelerating to 15. So does Knives.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:13 pm

jeff wrote:My 93 Ford Taurus' transmission suffers from Narcolepsy. I'll hit the gas, and it waits 2-3 seconds to shift into gear. That may not seem so bad, but you try revving your car in neutral, waiting 3 seconds and then slamming it into drive. Not good. My car lurches uncontrollably. I'm fun to watch.


That sucks, it could be fun if you and your friends are out and bored. I hate driving, especially my car. I just try to drive as little as possible. It's kind of hard though because me and my friends still have probationary liscenses so if we go somewhere, we need all the drivers we can get.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing
Posts: 247
Joined: 2004.03.31 10:20 am
Location: Horicon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby Kage » 2004.05.12 10:18 pm

haley wrote:
Kage wrote:I love you Haley, you have a worse car then I do. :roll: Mine is just rusting and a needs a good brake job.


Ha... crappy cars are cool though. They're a new trend, actually not so new, it's vintage, and vintage isin right?!?

Yeah I know, that was a sad attempt at me trying to fit in.


Haley no matter what you do you will be "in" at pointlesstv forums. You now have joined the biggest most happiest faimly in the world, we love we hate/love each other over and over.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:26 pm

Kage wrote:Haley no matter what you do you will be "in" at pointlesstv forums. You now have joined the biggest most happiest faimly in the world, we love we hate/love each other over and over.


Aw,thanks...now I don't have to benice to you peopleanymore :wink:
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Jeff
Founder
Founder
Posts: 932
Joined: 2003.11.14 12:59 am
Location: Oshkosh
Contact:

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.12 10:26 pm

yeah, every time it "skips" i just yell "wheee" or "go, car!" or something, just so it kinda looks like i might have done it on purpose.

you want a really good car story, you should have petey tell you about the AMC (the hubcap hunter car)
I do what I can.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:29 pm

haley wrote:
Kage wrote:Haley no matter what you do you will be "in" at pointlesstv forums. You now have joined the biggest most happiest faimly in the world, we love we hate/love each other over and over.


Aw,thanks...now I don't have to benice to you peopleanymore :wink:


Yeah I guess I no longer have to use the space bar either
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.12 10:33 pm

jeff wrote:yeah, every time it "skips" i just yell "wheee" or "go, car!" or something, just so it kinda looks like i might have done it on purpose.

you want a really good car story, you should have petey tell you about the AMC (the hubcap hunter car)


Haha, that sounds like something I would do. Whenever my car stalls (I can't drive manual too well) I just laugh or like wave to the people around me.

I loved the Hubcap Hunter video- was that his car in it? And about that video, my friend watched it and she was crying because she was laughing so much, it's a great video.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
hearts_of_oak
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 22
Joined: 2004.05.08 9:20 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby hearts_of_oak » 2004.05.13 3:35 pm

Yeah Haley, your car does suck. It is quite entertaining watching you try to drive.
~Sam

Oceans lay between us and the things we think we need,
but I've known many who would gladly swim to get to where you are.
Always more together than the ones you think are better off,
but darling, no one's made it half as far.
And it's so hard.
And I know how hard.
And I know how hard to pursue,
When you just ain't breaking through,
but don't you let them tell you that you're wrong.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.13 3:39 pm

hearts_of_oak wrote:Yeah Haley, your car does suck. It is quite entertaining watching you try to drive.


Yeah well at least I have my liscense, unlike some people. And don't complain because I can take us to best buy.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing
Posts: 247
Joined: 2004.03.31 10:20 am
Location: Horicon, Wisconsin
Contact:

Postby Kage » 2004.05.13 3:42 pm

Best Buy!?!?! That is my Toys R Us. I love it there, I go there to get a CD and spend hours and hours losing my self in its enormous eletronic archives.

User avatar
hearts_of_oak
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 22
Joined: 2004.05.08 9:20 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby hearts_of_oak » 2004.05.13 3:43 pm

Hey, I would have gotten my liscense if Mr. Kossoris hadn't scared the crap out of me. I will get it soon enough...

At least I'll be a good driver though, unlike you who hits trees backing out of DRIVEWAYS. :lol:
~Sam



Oceans lay between us and the things we think we need,
but I've known many who would gladly swim to get to where you are.
Always more together than the ones you think are better off,
but darling, no one's made it half as far.
And it's so hard.
And I know how hard.
And I know how hard to pursue,
When you just ain't breaking through,
but don't you let them tell you that you're wrong.

User avatar
hearts_of_oak
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 22
Joined: 2004.05.08 9:20 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby hearts_of_oak » 2004.05.13 3:46 pm

Kage wrote:Best Buy!?!?! That is my Toys R Us. I love it there, I go there to get a CD and spend hours and hours losing my self in its enormous eletronic archives.


How can you not? I wish that I lived closer to a Best Buy. I'd be there 24/7.
~Sam



Oceans lay between us and the things we think we need,
but I've known many who would gladly swim to get to where you are.
Always more together than the ones you think are better off,
but darling, no one's made it half as far.
And it's so hard.
And I know how hard.
And I know how hard to pursue,
When you just ain't breaking through,
but don't you let them tell you that you're wrong.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.13 3:46 pm

Kage wrote:Best Buy!?!?! That is my Toys R Us. I love it there, I go there to get a CD and spend hours and hours losing my self in its enormous eletronic archives.


I now I go there at least once a week.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

haley
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 21
Joined: 2004.05.08 11:22 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby haley » 2004.05.13 3:50 pm

hearts_of_oak wrote:Hey, I would have gotten my liscense if Mr. Kossoris hadn't scared the crap out of me. I will get it soon enough...

At least I'll be a good driver though, unlike you who hits trees backing out of DRIVEWAYS. :lol:


Hey the driveway was extremely curvey and it was in the middle of the forest. So lets not criticize.
I'm laying out the table for to welcome you back home.
I'm calling on the angels for to lighten up your load.
I'm calling on the Majors to end this general dispair.
In the graveyard at Inchigeela, in black clothing, I'll be there.

User avatar
hearts_of_oak
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 22
Joined: 2004.05.08 9:20 pm
Location: Mukwonago, WI
Contact:

Postby hearts_of_oak » 2004.05.13 3:52 pm

haley wrote:
hearts_of_oak wrote:Hey, I would have gotten my liscense if Mr. Kossoris hadn't scared the crap out of me. I will get it soon enough...

At least I'll be a good driver though, unlike you who hits trees backing out of DRIVEWAYS. :lol:


Hey the driveway was extremely curvey and it was in the middle of the forest. So lets not criticize.


Whatever...blame whatever you want...
~Sam



Oceans lay between us and the things we think we need,
but I've known many who would gladly swim to get to where you are.
Always more together than the ones you think are better off,
but darling, no one's made it half as far.
And it's so hard.
And I know how hard.
And I know how hard to pursue,
When you just ain't breaking through,
but don't you let them tell you that you're wrong.

User avatar
DaGiNoBinO
Generating Controversy
Generating Controversy
Posts: 24
Joined: 2004.05.12 4:50 pm
Location: Bowie, MD
Contact:

Postby DaGiNoBinO » 2004.05.13 6:53 pm

Yo, go to Best Buy on June 1st, buy me Coupling: Complete Third Season on DVD, and mail it to me!!!
-DaGiNoBinO


Return to “A/S/L?”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest