Why?

Prophecies and complaints.

Moderator: Red

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Why?

Postby Red » 2003.03.18 11:15 am

This isn't my actual blog, it was created by , my first cousin. Created is an understatement. This blog was born. This is by far the best arguement I've ever heard on the fault of the female personality.

"Why? This is a question that I ask myself quite often. Lately especially involving women. I have come to the conclusion that it is biologically impossible to truly understand women. So am I surprised when I ask myself why? Not really much anymore, it has become expected, I realize that I will spend a nice chunk of my time trying to make a woman happy with no help from that woman and be blamed if I do something wrong. If this is a biological thing then it is obvious that women are biologically imperfect. Think about this, one of their biggest problems is the use of gestures and indirect speech. Lets start with gestures. Primates much like women of today use gestures to communicate because the location of the larynx in primates prohibits speech. Women have not totally utilized this crazy technique of "speaking" quite yet. Watching two women speak is an amazing thing, their gestures can be substitutes for speech, the better two women know each other the more gestures are effective. Ok now to indirect speech. For example if a woman is cold because a window is open she will simply say "I'ts cold in here...isn't it?" transelated into male speech it would be "could you please close that window". Now lets ananlyze this in a calm manner to find out who is sane and who is not. When a guy talks to another guy he uses this crazy thing called "talking bluntly" to express his feelings. There is no secret code or prior friendship needed. If we want something, we ask for it. Woman (although seemingly offended by honesty and bluntness) can understand it just fine. Its men that have to deal with fucking secret meanings that should have died out when we started walking upright and speaking. See women are not as evolved as men are, this proves it...and they are stubborn to boot. Women constantly complain about lack of communication in relationships....BITCH! Use the language that we FUCKING invented use STANDARDS, there is no way that we can learn to understand what "that look" is supposed to mean, there is not way that we are going to constantly try to look deep into the context of your speech to find out what it "really means"....I'm not reading fucking Shakespeare OK? I'm trying to have a conversation and at the same time whether you believe it or not I AM ACTUALLY TRYING TO PLEASE YOU! Let me invent some sort of secret fucking speech and bust a couple "well you should have known" 's at your pre-historic ass! Lets see how much you fucking like it. You want something, FUCKING ASK FOR IT! I know that you can speak english, so do it...do it often....or are you going to have a problem with everything going smooth and communication flow being right where it should be? Yeah THAT WOULD BE TOO FUCKING PERFECT WOULDN'T IT? Well how's about this...from what I can tell on the outside you demand perfection, hapiness, caring, but on the inside you must really want trauma and be underappreciated...well at least until you are old, so old that we dont want to have sex with you anymore and we are having affairs with our secretary's and hookers in vegas. So lets make a deal, you ape-like beings will use proper straightforeword english, let us men know what you want and I PROMISE...oh God to I fucking PROMISE that I will call you a bitch at least 4 times a week, I will get jealous once a month at random and once a year I will throw a wild swing at your face when I am drunk and I can promise over a ten year period at least 30% of the time there will be contact...HOWS THAT! I mean its not like I would know what you wanted because it would be a miracle if I wasn't supposed to play guessing games all the damn time.
Another thing that I must address. Why is there a constant need to hold things in and just "hope" that they get better. Ladies...please, its bad enough that we dont know what you want or when you want it, but then if something is wrong and for some strange reason can actually sense it why do you reply to us with. "Nothings Wrong" NOTHINGS WRONG! Let me get this straight, when we actually do pick up on some of your lingo and we directly ask you about it you are willing to fucking LIE to us? Are you actually deep down hoping that things will get better ALL BY THEMSELVES! Then if we do finally get you to talk about something not only are we berated for asking but we get like a month or two worth of problems. It is much easier to deal with one problem at a time that one big lump of shit at the end of the month. IF you are supposed to be so sensitive, if you are supposed to be so in touch with feelings and emotion then why can't you see how emotionally damaging and frustrating your ways are? Now I will admit that there are alot of things that men blame women for that dont apply to the masses and hell yes we have our tendencies that bother you as well but the most basic form of communcation, the fucking foundation of anything civilized is so distorted how is it ever going to work.
You know what, I give up. I fucking give up. Done Done Done Done....I am not going to give an fucking ounce of respect to someone who I can't trust. I have tried to deal with you people under the guise that I always belived that women were mistreated, I really did..I have tried every angle that I could. I have been the controlling asshole trying to stop you from your ways, I have tried to follow Peipers premise that "Relationships are all about people owning other people" and said, fine do whatever you want, I dont want to dictate your life or hold you back as I will go on and live mine. I have seen others try this...nothing works. How do you say "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" indirectly? Please let me know.

(deep sigh)Done. "
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Red vs The World”