Breaden quotes

Prophecies and complaints.

Moderator: Red

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Breaden quotes

Postby Red » 2003.02.16 11:15 am

I was thinking of school before, and I thought of a few quotes by my insanely demented but highly intelligent science teacher, Joe Breaden. Enjoy.

"Fighting for peace is like procreating for chasity."

"George W. Bush....George Worthless Bush."

"Don't drink and park...accidents cause people."

"You don't believe in aliens until you're probed by one."

"Guinness? Damn right Guinness."

"I believe in aliens because I don't want to believe we're the smartest species there is."

"I remember when I got married...and then me and my wife talking about how big of a mistake it was."

(After posting a picture of a lynched feline)
"Look, free cat! Doesn't eat much!"
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2004.04.27 3:42 am

[color=#990099]that's disturbing...when i read that "free cat" quote, i not only recalled him saying that on numerous occasions, but i could practically hear him saying it...followed by the disturbing "cackle and slap the counter" thing that he did

My Blog:
My LiveJournal:

october 6, 2005...embrace the foil; fear jeff's power

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.04.27 7:49 am

That's okay. I didn't even realize red posted this until you replied. Good ol' Breaden.

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby melon » 2004.05.01 2:59 pm

the one and only....the only.
figuring out ways to how the world might end

tennisballs
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby tennisballs » 2004.05.02 11:22 pm

i like mr breaden but somtimes I can't help but feel that I've asked him a question and he doesn't know the answer so he's gonna bullshit his way out of actually admitting that he doesn't know the answer. He's convincing at least
You mean I dont have to drink the entire bottle of liquor to nite?I didn't know I could save it

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2004.05.03 1:27 pm

i kinda got that impression too...some things were just so out there...did he ever tell you about when the reached the end of a rainbow and walked through it?...(((i'm not saying that it can't happen, i'm just leaning toward hallucinogenics playing a large part in it...or just flat out lying)))

and he would either contradict whatever i said or try and top it, which was terribly irritating...and i mean, come on...how many ways can the world end??...and it all goes back to peter kruger burning his garbage...
My Blog:
My LiveJournal:

october 6, 2005...embrace the foil; fear jeff's power

Return to “Red vs The World”