Dedication

News and Updates for the whole network.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

Dedication

Postby Jeff » 2005.01.06 3:07 am

The move is complete. DataTiki is now living on a dedicated server with more stats and space than I could shake any number of sticks at. This new home is courtesy of our good friend Kaj over at JHGamers.com, so a big thanks goes out to him.

Now that there's webspace to play with, PointlessTV.com and JoeShowOnline.com are back up, videos included. There have been several requests for the videos, which surprised me. Well, enjoy.

I'm working on some "meat" for DataTiki. You'll see some interesting sections up soon that have never been on any of my other web sites. Stay tuned.
I do what I can.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2005.03.14 8:38 pm

Well it's taken awhile but the new server is now up and running. It's just as good, if not better. I would assume that datatiki will be moved within the next few days but it appears our beloved jeff is pre-occupied with other things. (I signed the server up with Datatiki which I don't even have access to so I'm tied until Jeff finds the time)

The new server is located in Jersey rather then New York and it appears that Makosolutions (BurstNet resellers) are alot more reliable so we shouldn't have any issues with suddenly being cut off without warning.

Stay tuned for more information.

Return to “PMC Meeting Minutes”