...(((guiltily))) filling blog space...

They said it couldn't be done. Hüva proved them wrong.

Moderator: Hüva

Is Hüva an Anti-PTV Communist Douchebag?

Yes
No votes
No
25%
I plead the Fifth
25%
What is a Douchebag?
No votes
What is a Communist?
No votes
What is a Hüva?
No votes
What is An?
No votes
What is With All the Options?
50%

Total votes: 4

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

...(((guiltily))) filling blog space...

Postby Hüva » 2004.06.13 12:28 am

...i am a liar...

well, apparently...i just realized that with the exception of a very angry and short lived post (((containing one of my favorite lines of anger EVER 8) which was tragically lost in the erasure of all evidence pertaining to the fiasco))), i have not posted in my ptv blog...in direct disobedience to the promise i myself made in the most previous (((still existing))) entry...

...dookie on the douchebag that is Hüva...

nah, not really...i'm not that bad...but i do still feel mildly douche-y...so i'm idly filling blog space with things of no importance...(((i could insert a particularly low-blow @ dave or jeff here, but i will refrain...cuz i lov--no, tolerate the presence of them both)))...

so here, for a limited time only, a ptv exclusive, is useless (((and very likely, undesired))) Hüva information that you won't find on any stinking livejournal site!:

• -my imaginary friend was alfie...like the alien alf from the tv show of the same name...only little...hence the -ie
  • -when i was little, i tried removing my teeth after i watched my elderly neighbor take out her dentures...
  • -before the days of "Hüva" (((courtesy of jeff))) and "hoover" (((courtesy of "mommy" and not nearly as dirty as i sounds like it could be))), there was "honie" (hoh-nee)...my little brother could say mommy daddy jenny seannie...so heather came out "honie"...there is actually only one person who i still answer when they call me that...
  • -i still have a baby tooth...the adult tooth is growing across instead of down, so it was never pushed out...
  • -i hate the phrases "kewl beans", "it's all good", and "aight"...and i LOATHE it when men do that testosterone-induced chest bump thing when they're excited...*shudder*...
  • -for one short season in jr. high, i was a cheerleader...that was before the lobotomy
  • -my purple obsession goes very far back...while skool shopping for the third grade, i insisted on only buying purple clothes...i was okay for many years after that, but while shopping for our evanescence outfits with shelby and kasey, i had a relapse...kasey was doing white and black, shelby red and black...i went (((innocently enough))) for purple and black...9 months later, and most recently i've spent $65 to coordinate my hair with my obsession...and i am drawn to anything purple like a bug to the zapper...its an illness... :cry:
  • -i am legally blind without my glasses
  • -i wont eat meat off the bone...i'm not a vegan/vegetarian (((and nothing against you if you are, go broccoli!))); i realize and accept that i am eating an animal, but i dont want to be reminded of it...when turkey is carved at thanxgiving, i'm in the other room til its done...

how's that for pointless??? :D and inanely fillling blog space...oh, and loyalty to the forum...i even did a ptv advert in my journal...

...eat that livejournal!...
My Blog: The Heather Experiment
My LiveJournal: Misery's Haven

october 6, 2005...embrace the foil; fear jeff's power

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.06.13 3:35 pm

That post sums up the reason for PTV Forums existance.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.06.13 3:42 pm

I especially like the part about attempted tooth removal. :trillian133:
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.06.14 2:31 pm

*moisutrizes fingers*

Did I hear heather say that me and jeff are tollerable?

Well here are a few other facts that nobody else knows about...

- Back in the day before Hüva was created, Jeff and Dave decided they wanted to build a fully functional robot with super technological devices attached to the fingers. It was a failure, and what spawned forth from the "tubes of destruction" (later coined, "ovarian oasis nectar pods") was none other than the Hüva that we all know today.

- On a bright sunny morning, Jeff shot heather in the foot with a pellot gun. Heather later got even by pooping on his chest.

- Even though heather had never seen Daves face 10 years ago, it didn't stop her from naming him as a suspect in an attempt to rob her purple sunglasses. They later pinned fernando as the theif.

- Heather has always had a real hatred for jeff and dave. In 2003, she protested against their multiple late night parties and bar-b-q's in her back yard. They would later go to prison for supposedly "sleeping nude in her tree".

- Heather listens to Insane Clown Posse.

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2004.06.15 3:41 am

:? ...hmm...interesting...even i didnt kno that!!

DoucheCraft wrote:Did I hear heather say that me and jeff are tollerable?

Well here are a few other facts that nobody else knows about...

you make it sound like you're picking a fight there...i'll never semi-backwards-compliment you guys again...

but on a side note...i really did listen to icp for quite a while...but now they kinda get on my nerves...except for the great milenko...milenko was the best!...

but i'm confuzzed on one thing...erm, why did you "moisturize your fingers"?...not sure i want to kno, but i had to ask nonetheless...

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.06.15 7:21 am

Moisturizing the fingers plays a key role in the act of typing. Plus it makes my skin silky smooth and ready for the common daily activities that every guy comes to know and love.... eating pork rinds.

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2004.06.15 1:35 pm

*disturbing mental flash of Future Dave, a very overweight and balding forty-some years old, slobbering on his greasy pork rind-y fingers and smearing them all over his cracked and outdated keyboard, hitting on some 12 year old or something*

you have a very bright future...good luck with the jailbait...

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.06.16 1:54 am

If that ever happens to me, I think most likely i'll become a serial-killer don't you think? Watch your back heather... Muahahahaha.

Now where did I put my iron maiden?

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2004.06.16 2:47 am

IRON MAIDEN?!?! *air guitar*

...god i love bill and ted...

Return to “The Heather Experiment”