Love, Sex, and Booze

Talk about something you found on the internet ...on the internet.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

Love, Sex, and Booze

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.10 12:14 am

Well, this site only has to do with the frist two, and is not a guarantee of either. I just wanted to use a Green Day song as a topic title. I realize the song was called Blood, Sex, and Booze, but I'm close right? Whatever, leave me alone.

Anyway, the site is http://www.okcupid.com/oktest and it's actually pretty cool for a match/personality test. The test is actually fun to take since they worded it creatively.

Anyway, according to OKCupid!, I'm a Loverboy. I'd say it's a pretty accurate description.

So take the test, post your results, and see if you agree with what you're given.
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.05.10 4:01 am

It says i'm "The boy next door".

Not only is that disturbing, but most of what they say is true... except for the growing up and offering to give children backrubs. I refuse to beleive that.

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.05.10 7:51 am

I am also classified as "the boy next door". But my closest neighbor lives about a mile away. How is that for weird?
Last edited by peteyboy on 2004.05.10 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2004.05.10 8:37 am

The Boy Next Door
Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDm)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

Your exact opposite:
The 5-Night Stand

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

No.

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.05.10 11:08 am

There seems to be alot of boys next door. It's pure madness!

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.10 11:36 am

So the only thing that makes me different is experience? Random Gentle Love Master instead of Random Gentle Love Dreamer? Whatever. We're all so damned cool.
I do what I can.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.10 4:35 pm

Yay! My girlfriend is The Sonnet, and I'm supposed to be the type she goes after.
I do what I can.

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby melon » 2004.05.11 8:47 pm

great i took the test you look what i got...
The Intern
Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer (DGSDf)
figuring out ways to how the world might end
hey, a cool website! heck yes!

tennisballs
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby tennisballs » 2004.05.11 11:49 pm

I'm a playstation. what the fuck?! it's pretty intersting tho

The Playstation
Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMf)

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You're a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It's therefore highly likely that you're attractive, and you're certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don't get attached too easily, and, to wit, you're not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That's a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you're open to anything, you're keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won't be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

Your exact opposite:
The Priss

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer
In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don't need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can't think of anything about you we'd change. Keep on fucking, partner.
You mean I dont have to drink the entire bottle of liquor to nite?I didn't know I could save it

Return to “Interweb”