Here He Comes To Save The Day...

Talk about something you found on the internet ...on the internet.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

Here He Comes To Save The Day...

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.21 1:00 pm

http://andykaufmanreturns.blogspot.com/

Apparently his death was just a joke.
I do what I can.

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.05.21 1:12 pm

That theory is an old one, but who ever is making the claim that they are andy is not very good at it. I mean if it was Andy, he would never admit to being TonyClifton. Besides, Tony has been around many times after Andy's death. I guess in that sence he still lives on, but Andy would never make a blog that says he was still alive. Oh well, some fans go too far.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.05.21 1:14 pm

I never thought it was legit; only interesting. The really interesting thing is how popular it is. I found it because popdex.com crawled our site and I checked out theirs. The Kaufmann blog is number 1.
I do what I can.

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.05.21 1:37 pm

Yeah, I just spent the last half hour looking over all the stuff generated from the blog. I don't really know how andy would write and stuff, but I just don't think it would be like how he is writing. anyway, it is quite interesting.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.05.21 2:22 pm

On the front page the guy openly admits that he isn't andy but coaxes everyone reading into "going along with it" because wherever andy is... he is probably laughing his ass off.
Well did you ever think perhaps he is in hell burning and just doesn't give a rats ass what this guy does? Maybee his eyeballs are as wide as melons screaming in pain but deep down inside.... we know andy is laughing. At least a little.

Return to “Interweb”