Bjork and schizopolis

You watched it; you can't un-watch it.
hippo
Gaining Potential
Gaining Potential

Bjork and schizopolis

Postby hippo » 2004.11.22 2:10 am

lhello guys

Just wonderin, has anybody seen that Bjork movie i put together back in the day layin around? and who has my schizopolis!?!? also i have a bunch of DV tapes i want to look through but no camera to play em on. does anyone have somehting i could borrow and use?
"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."
Albert Einstein

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.11.22 11:44 am

Who has schizopolis... do you really need to ask? I do, clint. Sorry, I've prolly had it for over a year. whoops. I haven't seen your bjork vid since you showed it at pat's house two years ago. I wish I could see it again. That was a great videa and so much fun to make. Maybe your parents destroyed it, because it was blasphemious or something. Good luck on finding it though.

I have a mini-DV camera at home you could use if you are ever in the Mayville area. If your tapes are Digital 8 then Jeff has a camera here in Oshkosh, that I am borrowing for the moment. So, talk to one of us to work something out.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.11.22 11:57 am

Clint, remember I went thru all your Hi8 tapes? The only thing there was an unfinished copy of it (before you added my dad). I think you must have taped over it. Or lost the tape. Which sucks; that video was awesome.
I do what I can.

Return to “Movies & TV”