Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

You watched it; you can't un-watch it.
Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Postby Red » 2004.11.22 5:03 pm

I saw this movie today, definetely worth seeing. Carrey does a fanastic job of portraying his character, Kate Winslet does quite well, also. The plot is certainly interesting. For a romance, it's a damn good film.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.11.22 5:10 pm

Yeah, I agree whole heartedly. It has become one of my favorite movies. It has a good story line for those who just want to go see a new movie idea, but it also is done quite well. The movie buff or art critic can really apprieciate it too.

JFM
Gaining Potential
Gaining Potential

Postby JFM » 2004.11.23 3:10 am

Anything by focus features is usually worth a good look. I still haven seen eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. But regardless i was going to buy it without even seeing it. By the way Jim Carrey just came out by saying that he suffred from depression.

Another film from focuse features i liked was lost in translation. Something about that movie just intrigues me. I say at least watch it once. Most people are dissapointed because they think it will be a full blown comedy, hence Bill Murray.
Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me mum, when your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?
~Hannibal Lecter

Return to “Movies & TV”