Best of the Worst Movies

You watched it; you can't un-watch it.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

Best of the Worst Movies

Postby Jeff » 2004.04.12 11:41 am

http://www.imdb.com/bottom_100_films

Cool! These are the movies that have the worst user ratings at IMDb. Fittingly, "You Got Served" is at the top (or bottom, however you want to look at it. Also on the list are some MST3K classics such as "Manos: The Hands of Fate" and "Puma Man" as well as the famous diva flops, "Gigli", "Crossroads", and "Glitter".
I was also happy to see "Cat in the Hat" on there. Maybe it'll convince Hollywood to leave Seuss alone.
Also, notice the number of sequels that made the list. Then look at the number of video game translations that made the list. I wonder why... :roll:
I do what I can.

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.04.12 12:38 pm

I'm glad to see Dumb and Dumberer made the list.

Police Academy must have done a piss-poor job towards the end. The last one I can remember seeing was 6, which I thought was funny but then again I was in 3rd grade at the time.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

tennisballs
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby tennisballs » 2004.04.12 2:25 pm

there ar a lot of shitty movies on there. and there should be a rule on how many movies can be in a series. the freddy and jason movies are getting up there, dont foget halloween. After a certain number you shuold have to produce one that makes a big hit at the box office and if it doesn't you can't make anymore. it's getting out of control
You mean I dont have to drink the entire bottle of liquor to nite?I didn't know I could save it

9MAN
Gaining Potential
Gaining Potential

Postby 9MAN » 2005.03.08 12:32 pm

Far and away TOYS with Robin Williams has to be one of the worst all time! I have to agree about Dumb and Dumberer what the hell were they thinking, I mean who actually sits in a desk and thinks EURIKA I will make a sequal to Dumb and Dumber and feature the Dell Actor!!!
>>God created a few perfect people. All the rest are right-handed.
>>Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either.
>>As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
>>82.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2005.03.08 2:21 pm

i hate dumb and dumberer...almost as much as i hated the original...but eric christian olsen did and awesome job of channeling jim carrey...

9MAN wrote:...and feature the Dell Actor!!!

...as who? :?
My Blog: The Heather Experiment
My LiveJournal: Misery's Haven

october 6, 2005...embrace the foil; fear jeff's power

Return to “Movies & TV”