DataTiki

Celebrate your inner geek. It's probably your only chance.
nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

DataTiki

Postby nrunge » 2004.12.09 2:25 pm

I like the new site Jeff. Very clean. Although the forum icons look pretty bad because it seems that they have like a 1 pixel white border, but I am sure that you are working on this one.
"...I always tell my friends that if its in the news we dont have to worry about it because it rarely ever happens, thats what makes it news. Its when something is not in the news anymore that we have to start to worry" - Philip Greenspun

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.12.09 2:37 pm

Datatiki is Jeff's baby. It'll look pretty sweet once the project's completed. 'Course, it's work I'd never want to do. :)
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.12.09 8:43 pm

The icons there now will be replaced when I'm done raping the template files. So it will all have a uniform look soon.

I got the idea for the design from evilwalrus.com, although I haven't looked at a line of their source code.

And thanks. :]
I do what I can.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2004.12.09 10:30 pm

Yeah, and I basically worked on my new website by peaking at datatiki's code. It's simple, easy, and versatile. That makes me a happy boy. It's not as far off as datatiki is, it still needs alot of work. It has the portal feel which is what I was after. Anyways, I'm afraid to make a forum and start working on that cause I have no idea to change the forum database when I move it into the server under it's domain name.

http://www.jhgamers.com/sourcegamers/

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.12.09 10:33 pm

as long as you can backup your forum to a gz file or something, i can restore it at the new server.
I do what I can.

Return to “Nerd Council”