And the winner is...

Celebrate your inner geek. It's probably your only chance.
Jeff
Founder
Founder

And the winner is...

Postby Jeff » 2004.04.29 12:01 am

Nvidia, baby!!!

Check this out: http://www.techtv.com/news/products/sto ... 81,00.html

I've been hoping to get a new graphics card for a while now. I think my time has finally come. This sucker blows away anything ATI has.

It's also good news for budget Nvidia enthusiasts, because their other stuff is going to drop in price drastically.

w00t, indeed. :twisted:
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.04.30 4:01 am

You know jeff, that thing may be ungodly fast but have you thought about the possibility of radiation poisoning from such a unique creation?

Actually i'm quite interested to see how well it will run on half-life 2. Oh wait thats right, that game won't be released until the year 2035.

peteyboy
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby peteyboy » 2004.04.30 9:02 am

Yeah, What is it about video games never being released on time. Half-life 2, Doom 3, Warcraft 3.... either they aren't released on time, or they are released with so many bugs you have to wait weeks to get the patch just to play. dang developers.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.04.30 11:39 am

To be completely honest, I can't figure it out... I've tried to understand the ways of the game developer. I think what their day consists of is, getting up at noon, followed by an hour of television, followed by 2 hours of playing OTHER video games. Then of course wrapping up the day by looking at their mumbly jumbly code and going back to bed.

Sounds kinda like me.

Return to “Nerd Council”