Hello I am a Tech Nazi

Celebrate your inner geek. It's probably your only chance.
nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Hello I am a Tech Nazi

Postby nrunge » 2004.07.27 8:14 pm

I have not posted here before, and I don't plan to post in any other forum other than Tech and Games. Out of all of you (other than Jeff for whom it appears I may have not accurately judged his technical ability in the past) I assure you that I am the fucking Zen Master of technology and will be patrolling this forum regularly to keep it in check.

Regards,

Nathaniel Runge

P.S. Go fuck yourselves :]

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.07.27 8:21 pm

Sniff. I love my family.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 9:17 pm

Holy shit. That almost sounded like a compliment. You feeling ok? :D

Honestly, thanks for coming. It's nice having some more intelligent input around here.
I do what I can.

Kage
The Next Big Thing
The Next Big Thing

Postby Kage » 2004.07.27 9:50 pm

I'm glad a "Tech Zen Master," or another one anyways, is posting. Something that can challege my intellect to where I have to learn something to understand..

It's nice having some more intelligent input around here.

Am I supposed to take that as an insult :P

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.07.27 9:56 pm

Well, yes.
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 9:57 pm

Well, I did say "more", meaning there has been some. The only thing in this thread that reflects negatively on your is your asking a question without using a question mark. :)

And Nate (nrunge, not JHG nate) gets to moderate this forum, so behave. He's got the same blood as Red.
I do what I can.

nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby nrunge » 2004.07.28 3:18 am

...reflects negatively on your

Doesn't it suck when you mispell a sentence aimed at correcting someones grammar :]

And again I am going to beat this Linux dog until it is dead but......Konqueror (KDE's Browser/File Manager) has in line spell checking so I dont fuck up as much in the forums as I used to :]

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.28 8:12 am

You'd think there'd be an extension for FireFox by now. And yes. Yes it does. I'm too lazy to even use the button I added.

Oh, well. I still have no dowbt I'm superier. :)
I do what I can.

nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby nrunge » 2004.08.12 2:15 am

Everyones ignorant to some degree. I still have tons to learn about the telecommunications industry but nevertheless I have been around and put about 5 years into IT already in one form or another. The majority of my knowledge is all from the Internet and chatting with folks such as yourselves, I am just trying to give back a bit. Free knowledge is the centerpeice of communications, its why there is an Internet in the first place. Understanding that is the first step in trying to get a grip on a hostile economic variable like the IT industry. Its so fast paced that it is near impossible to try and comprehend all at once, but just like any logical system it tends to revolve around a few major axis, makeing prediction and comprehension far easier to achieve
"...I always tell my friends that if its in the news we dont have to worry about it because it rarely ever happens, thats what makes it news. Its when something is not in the news anymore that we have to start to worry" - Philip Greenspun

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.08.12 2:23 am

nrunge wrote:Everyones ignorant to some degree. I still have tons to learn about the telecommunications industry but nevertheless I have been around and put about 5 years into IT already in one form or another. The majority of my knowledge is all from the Internet and chatting with folks such as yourselves, I am just trying to give back a bit. Free knowledge is the centerpeice of communications, its why there is an Internet in the first place. Understanding that is the first step in trying to get a grip on a hostile economic variable like the IT industry. Its so fast paced that it is near impossible to try and comprehend all at once, but just like any logical system it tends to revolve around a few major axis, makeing prediction and comprehension far easier to achieve

In other words, your trying to tell us you have a big penis.

nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby nrunge » 2004.08.12 12:32 pm

Basically, yes.
"...I always tell my friends that if its in the news we dont have to worry about it because it rarely ever happens, thats what makes it news. Its when something is not in the news anymore that we have to start to worry" - Philip Greenspun

nrunge
As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV

Postby nrunge » 2004.08.15 9:18 pm

I work at Best Buy Eau Claire.

Return to “Nerd Council”