Where is the welcoming party??

All Bow to her Wisdom!

Moderator: melon

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Where is the welcoming party??

Postby melon » 2005.07.31 12:32 pm

so if a few majority have not noticed but i have been back here chatting with you. i have finally gotten my laptop and i love it. i am on it all the time, and mostly on here. my favorite part about it is that it is wireless. i can go mostly anywhere and do anything and be online. for an example of this grand feat, i was getting ready this morning, so while i was brushing my teeth, i was also chatting with my fellow friends. i love it! :emot21:

during my stay here i have noticed that there is not much going on here, what's up with that? jeff, i think you need to get this party jumpin'. a lot of the posts are from 4 months ago. that is pretty pathetic.
figuring out ways to how the world might end
hey, a cool website! heck yes!

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2005.07.31 10:08 pm

Borrowing from Public Television: DataTiki is made possible by a grant from the Jeff corporation and by donations from Viewers like You. I'm not about to start a telethon to get some people chatting it up, though. You want convo? Spread the word.

No bounce, no play. (BTW, if you know where that's from, (hopefully, possibly, Red will) I'll be happy).
I do what I can.

melon
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby melon » 2005.08.01 1:36 am

i was hoping that little speel would envoke some speech between members

i do not know where that i from...but here is one i would hope you would know...

"hi..hi..hi..i'm x-ray cat, i got super powers. i can see through woodens doors. i can see the criminal. he's commiting crimes. wooden doors. with my x-ray doot doot..x-ray....doot doot.."
or something like that.
figuring out ways to how the world might end

hey, a cool website! heck yes!

Return to “The Genius that is Mary”