Why the color PURPLE is evil.

Only Dave knows the secrets of green robots.

Moderator: DoomCraft

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Why the color PURPLE is evil.

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.27 2:35 am

You know, it's been sometime since i've sat down and really spoke my mind about an issue or issues that really affect us all. I find it necessary to speak to everyone about how the color purple is quite possibly the worst thing thats happened since jeff discovered the benefits of controlling the universe with his parakeet named lou.

Unfortunately for many of us, we get bogged down with daily activities that restrict us from either caring or giving a damn about harmful substanances around us. Some people work all day long in the sun without any sun block, some people cream their pants while listening to hanson... and yes, some people even wear the color of purple without caring about the enviromental effects. There may be no hardcore evidence that any enviromental effects are actually... well, taking effect... but damnit I know what i'm talking about. Did you know that purple was considered to be a royal color at one time period in some friggin country (I think it was france)? Now you walk down the street and you see someone wearing the sacred color without a care in the world. And for what? STYLE? What is style anyways? I wore my shoe on my head today and I could claim it as style... but no, people seem to think wearing purple is just all gravey and biscuits.

In New York a gathering of purple fanatics went so far as to protest the banning of purple banner that had the words, "Pandas are for eats". Can you believe that? Now I don't know about you, but the last time I ate a panda at a chinease walk in stew and bbq bar, I felt dismay. So the only feasible thing to do is not eat pandas I thought... Well hell, look at the protestors protesting their panda purple banner to be reunited with the community. It's sick, Just sick.

I knew a guy once his name was jim, i'm not sure how old he was but I think he had a problem with his left leg. Because he always tried to have sex with it.

My point is, that purple sucks. We really don't need it, nor do we have a purpose for it's existance. I think anyone who wears the color purple or even has a purple thought should be exiled into a little hole where a clay model of ludicris plays a digital 10 second repeat file of his new hit, "Shanking the hoes on a saturday evening while shanking some hoes", over and over again.
Last edited by DoomCraft on 2004.07.28 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 2:41 am

Damn. I'll soon be driving a purple (though I prefer to call it "plum") car. What horrors will this unleash?
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.27 2:46 am

That car isn't really purple, it's more of a violet. Thats acceptable.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 2:52 am

But if I started cruising Mayville blaring Kenny G and wearing my hair in a ponytail?
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.27 2:58 am

Then you are no better than these people... but at least you would have a little more zest for life and a disregard for anything being injected into your anus with a rubber fork.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 3:01 am

How a rubber fork might be used as a tool for injection is beyond me, and there it can stay.

I think it'd be amusing to post some of our MSN conversations on here. Especially the Possbadumadger origin story and the Llama vs Alpaca debate.
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.27 3:18 am

Well I certainly wouldn't have a problem with expanding a few peoples minds.... but I don't log my message sessions. I stopped that after my brother tried to make me explain the reason for logging into irc under the name of "Sugar_Tits" in channel #sex... and how disgusted he was that he messaged me for cyber the day prior.

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.27 3:36 am

14/f/Cali here, asl?

:)
I do what I can.

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.28 10:35 pm

16/m/cali .. Thats awesome, do you know where baley's tool shed is? Think we could meet there later?

I have this cool device I want to try on you. LOL

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2004.07.28 11:13 pm

Sounds great! Uhm, I just have to wait for my mom to get home from work and--

NETSPLIT!
Damn...

And that, friends, is why I do not miss IRC at all.
I do what I can.

Red
Asshole Admin
Asshole Admin

Postby Red » 2004.07.28 11:15 pm

You gotta admit netsplits were pretty chaotic, though. People coming back online after a netsplit was equilivant to people coming out of their homes after a tornado hits the town. :]
I'd piss Coors if I could. You believe that happy crappy?

DoomCraft
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby DoomCraft » 2004.07.28 11:56 pm

Net splits were hillarious in the old versions where it would op you were on top. Then you wreak havoc until the network connected again. I wish I could remember how to write scripts again, I used to be able to come up with some interesting ways of dropping people.

Unfortunately the later versions blocked alot of that stuff so it got boring.

Hüva
Local Legend
Local Legend

Postby Hüva » 2005.02.17 4:55 pm

now wait wait wait...how did i not find this topic earlier??? :evil:
My Blog: The Heather Experiment
My LiveJournal: Misery's Haven

october 6, 2005...embrace the foil; fear jeff's power

Jeff
Founder
Founder

Postby Jeff » 2005.02.17 5:31 pm

Guess you already hate purple and didn't need convincing.
I do what I can.

Return to “Dave and his Submersible Cobra”